If you have a Hotmail/ Live/ MSN and Outlook email account and have not received our order confirmation or tickets emails, you will need to add our Disney Tickets automatic email address to your 'safe senders list' before asking us to resend them out for you. We've had reports that due to the way the live.com domain manages their junk mail settings, our emails may be mistakenly filtered into your Junk mail folder.
Below is the step by step method on how to add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
1) Sign into your @hotmail, @live, @msn or @outlook account on www.live.com.
Click on the settings button in the top right corner of the screen, it will open the following box.
2) Select Email > Junk Email > Scroll down to the ‘Safe senders and domains’ section.
3) Select the ‘Add’ button and type in firstname.lastname@example.org and press enter.
4) To check that the email has been added, add it into the ‘search list’ box, and you should see it as an approved sender.
5) Success! You're now ready to let our team know to resend your confirmation or tickets email out to you. You can contact us via Phone on 0800 640 8101, lines are open 7 days a week from 10am to 7pm; or by emailing us on email@example.com.
For data protection, we'll need to verify your booking when you contact us, so please be ready to provide your Name, Order ID, Email Address and Address.