The Lion King – The Lyceum Theatre
- If you are travelling by COACH, the nearest coach drop off area is Russell Street, Covent Garden. For more information on parking please visit https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/coach-drivers/
- If you are travelling by TRAIN, the nearest stations are Charing Cross (Northern Line) and Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line). These stations are both less than a 10-minute walk from the theatre.
- The show lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one interval.
- The Lyceum Theatre opens 1 hour and 30 minutes before each performance.
- We recommend you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the performance start time.
- Bag searches are conducted upon entry to ensure the safety of all patrons.
At the theatre:
- Photography and use of mobile phones are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- Please remind your group to be mindful of other guests to ensure everyone can enjoy the show without disruption.
- To assist theatre staff, we request that group leaders/members of staff sit at the end of the aisles or outermost seats of the group where possible.
Please be aware that the Lyceum Theatre is a cashless venue.